[first try] animation a character (katarina from league of legend )

Sup and hello guys !

here it is …

the character and the house model linked in the video description .

I hope you like it + waiting for your comment .

At 0:07 and 0:10, when she is standing/walking on the roof, she is seriously off balance, and isn’t moving quickly enough to give the impression that her momentum keeps her from falling backwards or sideways. Imagine a rope tied around her hips always pulling her straight down. If she can’t counteract that force with her hands or feet, she’s going to fall.

She reminds me to Link when he put on the iron boots, but let me give you some tips: first check out the animation principles, they’re the most important thing in animation; start with something more simple like a walking cycle, don’t try to do parkour if you don’t know how to walk or run haha; as printing a “hello world” is a tradition for beginners in programming it’s common for newbies in animation to do a bouncing ball, this will let you practice all the animation principles I mentioned before with something easy; another thing that’s very important before doing anything in animation is watching references, in your case I would look for parkour videos and running on inclined floors (the body would be pushing forward and the arms moving a lot for momentum).
Just keep practicing and observe how things in real life move :slight_smile:

thanks man for your comment …and what to say (you are completely right ) I should practice more

lots of thanks (that animation principles are just stunning) … I really need to watch more references and keep going and practice more and more .