Android Support on Blender ( windows)

Hi all
I am using Blender 2.73 . Using windows 8 operating system. I want to build android projects on my blender.But i tried so many steps still no use.

First i downloaded the Gamekit-blender-2.54-beta-windows32 .Then i copied all files inside that to my blender script folder. Then i clicked the addon option in blender, then put tick on game engine.But at that time i saw a warning near the tick box. Then no addon installed in my blender.

Please help me i am confused , is their any mistakes in my steps. OR please tell me how to download and install game kit for android for windows 8? please provide URL for download page also.

The two Addons don’t belong to Gamekit, they are standard bge addons.
Have you tried to install the gamekit addon via the button “insall from file” (at the bottom)?
Maybe you just have to hit the “testing” filter button on the left as shown in this video:

Discalimer:
I have neither used gamekit nor the addon

hi

I tried all the possibilities to install that. You gave me the link for apple os and not for windows. We need installation steps for windows only…please help us.

In your screenshot, those addons are not the gamekit addon They are the standard addons to create game runtimes for Windows / OSX / Linux

The gamekit blender addon is here https://github.com/gamekit-developers/gamekit/tree/master/BlenderAddon and is for all blender operating systems. To install just use the ‘Install from File’ option at the bottom of the Addons panel and select the zip file you downloaded, then tick to activate it. Note you may need the correct version of blender for it to work, all previous versions of blender you can download from blender.org

Gamekit site https://github.com/gamekit-developers/gamekit

hi… thank you i have successfully installed the gamekit addon. Will you please help me to club my blender with eclipse… i need to build a game in android…

@RICHARD : Thanks a lot …Now i got the game engine.Now i want to make android projects using this blender.So i do not know how to do that.
I have eclipse too…Tell me the steps how to make android projects on blender os is windows.

Does gamekit use all the same log I etc as the game engine?

Render etc?

Well, I can’t install it- I pasted it(BlenderAddon folder) in /home/user/.conf/blender/2.73/scripts/addons/ , but it doesn’t appear in list of add-ons:(

click install from file, click file, order is restored.

is the version you are using a version on the compatible version list?

Where is the liest? I downloaded latest(gamekit 2) from the link shown in blender wiki add-on page. I have 2.73 and linux!

I found my mistake and installed, but:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.73/scripts/addons/game_gamekit/operators.py", line 182, in invoke
    return self.execute(context)
  File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.73/scripts/addons/game_gamekit/operators.py", line 147, in execute
    workingdir = assure_temp_dir(bpy.path.abspath(gks.gk_runtime_working_dir))
  File "/home/user/.config/blender/2.73/scripts/addons/game_gamekit/operators.py", line 53, in assure_temp_dir
    if not tmpdir.endswith(os.sep):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'endswith'

OK! I found out I had to save game, but I still don’t get how to make the same features as in other games in this engine(I can’t use camera actuator or slow parent, etc.)

I don’t think GameKit is active. If you’re looking for mobile support, there’s plenty of other open-source game engines like Godot etc., since they all operate much in the same way by loading blend files directly or using an intermediate format like FBX. However, none of them can really operate like the BGE since that would require using Blender source code or rewriting it.