Free IOR List

Hey guys. So last week I found a forum where a bunch of IORs from around the web were posted, but they were terribly formatted and there were many duplicates. So, I decided I would save you guys the trouble of finding the right one and create a neatly formatted and error free list.

I have provided two versions, an ODT and a PDF. I recommend the PDF unless you would like to edit the list. To edit the ODT click File>Save As>Download on the OneDrive website. If you try and edit it on the website the formatting will be incorrect.

IOR List.odt
IOR List.pdf

I hope you guys enjoy this. If you find any errors, missing materials, or questions let me know. :slight_smile:

Cool cheers for the info @ShadowCamero

Thank you!

Live list with graphs & more:
http://refractiveindex.info/

----deleted----

You talking about OP or the one above you?
The OP list has the usual errors found in these lists, namely metals (check out gold i.e.).
The posting above yours links a site which addresses this, but you need to be somewhat of a geek to figure out how to use it.
OSL has a conductive fresnel term, but it’s a pain for artists in general to deal with nk values. And I don’t like dealing with OSL due no GPU support.
And the few artist friendly (face/egdetint based) approaches I’ve seen doesn’t even say which color space they are in.