Blender 2.49 Nif Export Menu too wide

I’m not sure whether or not this is the right place to put this. Sorry if it isn’t.

I’ve been trying to get a nif file exported for use in Fallout 3 but have been having some issues.

The menu screen is too big:

What I mean is the last column is offscreen because it doesn’t scale properly. I am able to get the nif exported but I read there are some options, which in my case just so happen to be just offscreen, that need to be selected otherwise the nif won’t show up in game. I have similar issues with other import/exports built into blender, the menu not scaling properly, but no important options run off the screen. Does anyone know how to get the menu/screen to scale to fit the screen?

Does it allow Middle Mouse drag screen around? UserPrefs, Language&Font allow to change Font size however this does not change Button size accordingly. Download for nif tools is win exe file (nix here, can not test); if this is compressed installation of py scripts you could check if the position can be redefined in script.

It does not allow scrolling, or dragging. I took your advise and poked around in the python files and set the button that was offscreen’s default to true.

In case anyone has this issue in the future I edited the nif_common.py file located in
Blender Foundation\Blender.blender\scripts\bpymodules
if you already have the nif tools installed.

I changed every instance of
EXPORT_FO3_SF_SFRU = False
to
EXPORT_FO3_SF_SFRU = True

It seems to have fixed the problem. The mesh is actually showing up in game now.

Thank you for the help :smiley: