Wise Goblin

Here goes another wip!

So far did a dynatopo sculpt… for the look of the little dude I am quite satisfied. Now I am looking for advice for his outfit, so don’t be shy! :slight_smile:

Nice, perhaps some buttons on the vest? Ears could stand to be abit more pointed perhaps, looks a lot like Yoda, lol.

Thanks for the advice! Yes, I am planning to add more detail on the vest, maybe more stuff like patches, but I would like to go step by step, and add the big stuff first.

Here is a small update

Basic retopo of the body is done (what a pain… ) Now I will refine and prepare the mesh for final sculpting and also add some more dress stuff on its body.

Another Up.

I fine sculpted the retopoed model and started to paint the color and the bump details. I plan to develop the painting further, maybe adding some kind of tribal painting here and there. Meanwhile I also started to develop some elements of the dressing and accessories.

Looking forward for your feedback!

This looks really great! Good topology. The tribal paint would add a lot to it I think. And maybe some more areas of light and dark skin.

Looks awesome so far, maybe bring out the ear lobes and add some eyebrows.

Tribal paint is a great idea. It reminds me of Yoda and Golem put in a blender (see what I did there :P)

It’s very interesting proportionally