Baked texture from cycles into BGE

So i baked successfully a texture of a landscape through the cycles engine and previewed it in the material mode to make sure it works.Now I appended the landscape object and the material that I was using when I baked the texture into another blender file.

I have a GLSL shading in BGE.And the only thing I did was to use that appended material with the appended landscape but when I press “P” in Blender game engine it does not work.Before I post the blend file does anyone have any idea of what to do? Did I miss any steps? Are there any tutorials in english that show how to append the already baked texture into BGE?

Thanks

Cycles materials don’t work in the game engine. You will need to create a new material and then add the baked texture to the material

Ok.Do I need to configure all the settings of the baked texture from the start?
For example when I did what you suggested the baked texture was different until I removed specular highlight.

You can use the shader nodes , that work in the game engine,

There are some examples from yo Frankie, and some in resources using the lamp node.

Hi there. I had the same problem . When Cycles baking came, it was the first thing I tried to do . If you have your landscame and your baked image, try this…