how to make light come out from the holes?

Hi,
I have tried different methods to emit light from inside objects the the knot material is in the first picture which i wanted it to look like plastic a light that can pass throw then i made a knot from a BezierCurve that will have the material of emission, in the rendered picture i have an environment light its world and set to 0.100 strength,

what is the way to make the light pass throw the holes and hit the plane?

Always remember to look at the light … which, in this case, means, “the pixels.

This object, strictly speaking, has a series of white dots on it. It has a light-gray texture which is modified by its normal-vector.

And, there is a slightly modulated “the thing right above me is emitting light” effect on the dark red floor, which is actually the only thing that suggests to your eye (a) that “this thing emits light,” or (b) that the points are emitting slightly more light than the rest of it.

If “this is the final arrangement of pixels in the image that you need to get,” then just save yourself a lot of trouble and go for that. Go for “convincing … enough.” Never mind “physical reality.” Don’t make the renderer sweat ones-and-zeros for many hours to produce an effect if you can already see it in your mind’s eye. Basically, you don’t need to “make the light come out from the holes.”