idea on how to go the speed of light without going the speed of light

I figured out how to build a ufo propulsion system.It is very simple.You have to a object spin and make it go forwards at the same time.Then you can orbit around a wheel.By placing the wheel at the center of that circular motion of that object.Example of the speeds you would.The wheel would go one half mile per hour as it spins.The sphere would spin one half a mile per hour and go forwards at the same time 10 percent of a mile.The circular motion orbit position would more than twice the radius of the wheel.But at the position the sphere should be going faster than it is.But it does’nt.I have blend to prove it.IF you want to see it.
By spinning slower and using this method i can greatly amplify the effect.

1.Conservation of momentum
2. Conservation of energy

An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by a force greater then it’s own momentum and friction.

Any energy you add to a system must come from somewhere, and go somewhere.

Want to use spinning things to move a UFO, (which if you made it it’s not unidentified)
Use a turbine,

Want to make it move without moving parts?
Ionizing radiation coupled with helicon antennas.

Want to make it move without using a reaction mass?

I predidicted the alcubierre drive in middle school, as soon as I heard of negative mass.

The Mythbusters once built a version of that drive according to specs, they turned it on and it just sat there instead of taking off.

The technique that ionizes air actually works though (in the same episode), but it wouldn’t work in a vacuum because it’s actually dependent on the production of thrust.

If you do not believe me.I will show you the blend.Here are some pictures of the blend and it’s logic brick setup.

But mine uses reaction mass and can go the speed of light.You need think about before you you ignore it

Please try to rephrase your first post. I understand that English is not your first language, but that first post does not really make any sense to me.

Also, just so you know, blender is not the best possible physics simulator. Just because you can make something work in blender does not mean it would work in real life (relativistic effects and whatnot).

I do not think the blender game enngine is that inaccurate.Especially when your dealing with motion.Besides where is your proof other than what someone has said or what you think.Have you asked the developers?
Did you look at post 4 pictures?Do you know of any software that has accurate physics?

I would assume Blender uses newtonian physics, as taking into account the relativistic effects would increase the computing power required and would only have very limited applications. It is well known that newtonian physics start breaking down (to a noticable degree) at speeds greater than about 10% of the speed of light.

I am going to use speeds slower than the speed of light to go the speed of light.Did you look at the pictures on post four?Or do you want to look at the blend I made?I would not have to go a tenth of the speed of light to go the speed of light.

yeah, the ionizing radiation/Helicon antenna, would be using the air as a reaction mass, and require insane amounts of power.

Okay here is the blend.Take a look at the logic bricks then press p.

Attachments

speed of light device.blend (1.35 MB)

I have no idea what those images are showing.

But you may want to do some research about things such as the correolis effect.
Also, that magic ‘rot’ that the logic brick applies to an object, it takes energy.

What does the correolis effect have to do with this?

Your idea is not much clearer after looking at the blend, it’s just a row of spheres rotating.

Since you keep bringing up the speed of light, I must repeat: The relative velocities of two objects may not reach the speed of light.

Where would the energy all come from to approach anything like relativistic speeds? How would structural integrity be maintained? Blender=/=reality

Look at logic bricks for the rotation spheres.And the orbit sphere.Do you know how to find the speed of rotation of a object?If so find the speed of the rotation spheres outer edge.Then find the speed of the orbit spheres outer rim.Ounce you find those speeds.
Then look at the logic bricks of the rotation sphere and the logic bricks of the orbit sphere.There should be a paradox.I changed some of the names of what is in the blend.It seems to go the speed of light but it does not.

Particle accelerators have tried to break the speed of light and failed. The outcomes have been consistent with the math. Blender doesn’t have the fabric of spacetime coded into its virtual universe. Blender approximates Newtonian Physics. The lab is insufficient.

“I have an idea on how to break the speed of light, all we have to do is break the laws of physics”

imagination breaks the speed of light :wink:

That is like saying you have to know everything about the subject you are talking about in order to be correct.That is not true.Even if blender had all that other stuff it would still work.Physicsist don’t even know everything about physics but yet you trust them.So what your saying about computers programs is baloney.Because they don’t have to have all that.To be right.There is no such thing as a perfect simulation.
Not even a physicist has the fabric of spacetime coded into his mind.

I wonder if this guy knows anything about relativistic effects… and that blender’s physics system doesn’t even touch anything like it.