Trying to get rid of texture seams?

Hello all, I am working on a scene with an object that has a rather… complex mesh, and I need to get rid of some very very ugly seams it has on it. I would try the having two uv layers and assigning a different texture system to each like they did here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm0WRbxDZ1U but I dont think I can do this with a mesh so complicated. or is there a way I can? if there is a way that I can still do this method, or if there is another method of removing texture seams, please tell me. Thank you very much!

Here is a uv unwrap of my texture:

also on a side note, how do I remove the render boxes (made with ctrl B)?

On complex models i go unwrapping by materials or/and vertex groups, then choosing if in that area it needs a seam, what unwraping method is best… sure others can add more tricks.

Hi, is it an imported file? It looks like you have triangles in the mesh.
Can you upload the file?

Cheers, mib

Looking at the unwrap you have- there are several issues which might cause the ugliness you mention. If this is the same labyrinth as in this post you could try to select and unwrap separately circular and inside rectangular walls each time using Smart option, arrange, pin and move on to the top faces, again, separating circle from straight segments. Could assign faces to groups and hide from view to get easy selection of the reminder of faces; see @Noke’s post above.

Other important thing: apply the scale before unwraping! Most of the times, deformed UVs are because scale is not applyed.