Disney's "Frozen" Ice Chandelier

Hello! You’ve probbably seen my Ice Palace project. I made for it amazing (in my opinion) ice chandelier. I think my work deserved for another thread for this part of it, because it’s my most beautiful render I’ve ever done.
Please share your opinion :slight_smile:

I hope this is good camera angle and ice detail are visible enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow I can’t argue, the render is quite astonishing. However, make the image more interesting! show me the detail in the ice and give me an interesting camera angle. Other than that the modeling is great and the lighting is candy to my eyes :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:
One more render you can see in my another thread with Ice Palace :wink:

It’s good to know that someone appreciate my work :smiley: If you have any other suggestions please tell me, and make this project even more stunning :wink:
Finally I rendered this, but I belive there are a lot of ways to show it (I’m going to render shot, when this chandelier falls on Elsa, but without her [I don’t have model :stuck_out_tongue: ] )

This is just lovely! Great job. And the second render does do it justice. :slight_smile:

yes it is beautiful, the view looking up from the bottom is my favorite and the blue color

This is my last (I guess) render of this project :slight_smile:

looks very nice! i saw this ice chandelier in the other thread and i wanted to leave a comment :wink: great work!

Wow, this is brilliant! If the render times aren’t too long enough, could you make an animation where you show the chandelir at different angles? That would show the quality quite well :slight_smile:

With my GT755M it renders for about 1 hour per frame (with quality as you can see here), but with 20 samples (not so poor quality as I suposed before) it takes about 25-40 seconds per frame, so I can play with camera and render something :wink: