Naturalized Economics

I have written an article on the naturalization of Economics. It seems to be the way that the crowd is forming. It’s written with the layperson in mind but it isn’t dumbed down. I could use some feedback because I’m thinking of writing another that is more formal, with references and maybe even submitting it to The Venus Project. Input and crits would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6JgaN3NgRKiR1BaWUFBNnY1bnc/view?usp=sharing

(EDIT) Feel free to download and read at your leisure. It’s free.

I read every word, *articles seldom hold me for 16 pages,

One key thing to realize is that self assembling tech is nature’s secret.

One simple system modifies a chemical, yet there are billions of some systems churning out complex ones.

The real,good one could do, is design creatures that are autonomously and passively always cleaning the earth of resources by replicating, like creatures that can process plastic that are integrated into the gut of animals, that turn plastic into energy and simpler molecules.

What is more probable?
Robots that reclaim recycling using solar,
From landfills, the sea, and anywhere else we have blighted with wasted resources.

@BPR: I’ve had my doubts about fundamental change too, however the trends are bearing it out. Economics is actually changing. Open models are robust in the marketplace. It’s hard not to see the value of it. Those who take advantage of its cost effect now will be competing with it later.

I hope that we do create machines that clean up our mess though. That would definitely be a positive development. With DARPA researching Drexlarian nano-tech it may be probable. I would say that it would eventually. It’s just difficult. I kind of eluded to it in the article, under resource acquisition. It seems like the perfect recycling plan.

I think it’s going to be both and. Thanks for the input.