Steampunk warrior for Outcast Odyssey Card Master Challenge

Here is my entry

hi resolution on deviant: http://aafir.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Warrior-509494978

excement work !!! You should try to tweak your light setup a little bit to increase the depth of your render. But great work overall

Thanks. I too was thinking about it but time was running out so i stopped on this variant, i will certainly do it in the future)

I like your character, in some sense remember me to Angeal of Final Fantasy Crisis Core but more young, I like much the atmosphere and weapons.

Sorry to say, but all that is beautiful in this picture passes in second floor because of bad anatomy character.
Anatomy is far more important than everything else…

Sorry to say, but all that is beautiful in this picture passes in second floor because of bad anatomy character.
Anatomy is far more important than everything else…

Anatomy is very important, but I think composition is probably a bit more important.

I’m not sure if he has gigantic legs or if they are just closer to the camera. bit confusing.

The suit looks great though. :slight_smile:

Hm…, if you say so that means that its not oblivious that camera is close to legs, i should put some in the front to show distance and fix that.

Yes, that is obvious. I am not refearing to camera distorsion. If you post a render of the character in neutral position, we can discuss, if you want…