My diningroom.

Finally, I can probably call this picture for completed, has been struggling a lot with it. Failed to render on my laptop and my desktop computer they crashed every time I tried. On my desktop computer I was able to render when I removed the contents of the cabinet but only with very low samples (think it was 300 samples), and it took almost a week before it was finished.
Luckily for me, Santa was kind this year and gave me a new laptop, (I had to pay for it myself) with a Nividia graphics card. So now I can make GPU renderings that I could not do before and what a difference there is in speed and image quality. This picture took almost three days with 300 samples.
Quite a long time of course but I do not know if I have the correct settings, or it’s a rather complex Picture.

The room exists IRL but it looks more spacious on the Picture, due to I have used the right measurements. Why is that ? Anyone that can explain that… is it the camera lens?

Lenovo: Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M, 8GB RAM

I have downloaded GIMP as well, some new things to learn, been using Corel Paint earlier.
This picure was rather dark and dull before I did the changes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358279[/ATTACH]

Looks like an Internal Render, very flat.

It is Cycles. I might use some DOF next time , but I’m finished with this picure, at least for long time.

I don’t know about DOF, seems to be more of an issue with the lighting and textures.

Yes I have noticed that some textures is a bit blend and flat, specially on the cubbard it seems had dissapeared totally.
Also think I need some texture on the walls.