City Sky

This was a project I was working on a while ago, And was wondering what you guys thought of it. Any criticism would be great thanks. I may need to re-render it as I now has a better computer.

Really cool! :slight_smile: Is there more images?

I think the camera angle is quite awkward right now, the image almost looks like it’s sideways and looks like it wants to induce a sense of vertigo.

The materials look good, it just needs a less extreme camera angle and more samples.

I must say that I disagree about the camera angle. As is, I think that it is rather interesting, and if you return it to a more ‘normal’ angle, it will make an interesting image fairly mundane. Here it looks like something is going on, whereas a standard orientation would just show some buildings and some leaves.

Ivaydesign - Thanks and no these are the only two… But I do have the main building on my sketchfab - Super Tall - 3D model by Corey Reading - Sketchfab
Ace Dragon - Yeah I know, but I wanted to give the sense that the building was really tall, and this angle worked great for that. But I do need to re-render it again with more samples.
Andvari - Thanks a lot!