Currency fluctuation

Hi there. It’s my first time here where I share my recent work. I hope you like it.
Because of my close relationship with Switzerland, I did this work influenced by the economic situation that I personally live (especially since a week ago). The fluctuation of the value of money is totally unpredictable and the storm of uncertainty or a happy ending is the epitome for those, more or less, are influenced by it. Switzerland It’s more and more a boat in the middle of an ocean. Euro and Swiss Franc.
Hope you like it. Obviously your feedback it’s very precious for me, so do it freely :wink:

In Blender Cycles, 500 samples
HD resolution HERE

All work done in 2 days. A very quick early concept

Thank all of you!:wink:
Best regards

Naaaaaaaaiiise…

Really nice, I like it!

Thanks! :wink:

lovely piece :). How did you curve the money; bevel on each piece, linking mesh to a curve, a curve to object and extruded to a plane? please respond. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Thanks eccofire!
Well, first of all I used the particle system to distribute the majority of banknotes. Only sort of them i put manually on the scene to compose the picture I wanted. Linking mesh to a curve was the way I curved the money:yes:

Swiss bills of 1k francs aren’t pink and flashy like this, they actualy have green, blue and purple in it and well some pink in some part but its not that dominant. Thats not that important but I though I mentione it in case your reference was wrong.

I think the wave effect of the €uro part was better in the sketched project and you may have lost in in the 3d version.

I supose the black cloud on the right is to show this incertain future betwine the light on the left and shadows on the right. If so I think biger black clouds to counter balance the white one on the other side may have been better.

All that said I like both image and was not disaponted by the waves until I see the sketched version that in my opinion is far more dinamic.

In a way what I m saying is that I like the concept sketch even more.

Thanks for your comment!

Good work)
First i thought that second image is render too)

Nice, I like it.

Amazing computer, Joelino!

very good concept. well done.

regards,
tejas.

***https://www.facebook.com/tejasyadavart