Needing a quick turn around starting in 2 weeks time

Hi everyone,

I am in need of someone in two weeks time (possibly less if the artist finishes early) to do zoom and pan on seven 2D drawings and then to join them together to make a 60 sec clip. No sound is needed as a voice over (not from me but from someone with a much nicer voice) is already lined up. I am also on a very tight schedule as time is running out before the kick starter launch.

The project is for a company that I have started called Black Wasp Games. As mentioned above I am on a very tight time frame with the kick starter for our first game being launched on the 28th of February, and to make matters worse my artist has had a death in the family putting her behind schedule. So I am after a very quick turn around, from who ever gets the job.

This will then be used as the introductory video to the kick starter as well as used for marketing the game.

As well as being paid for the work that you do you will also be mentioned at the end of the clip.

I will be checking back here regularly so if you are interested please post a reply and then I will pm you.

For more information about the company or the game please feel free to visit our facebook page or our google+ page. Our website is still under construction but will lead you in the right direction.

www.blackwaspgames.com.au

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your responses
Dan Mackay

I would be able and happy to do this, I can deliver very fast as well.

Please feel free to view my website: spencer-c.com which shows some of my work, there is very little video work there, but I have the skill and software to do what you are talking about. I am also very flexible on compensation.

Thank you,
Spencer C

Hello!

I’ve done animated presentations in the past similar to what you’re describing here. It sounds like something I could do pretty quickly in After Effects. Check out my website for my demo reel and previous work: www.natewinck.com

Thanks!
-Nathaniel

Hi Dan,

do you mean just zoom for dynamic presentation of the images or camera mapping to give the 2D images a 3D feel? Both can be done fairly quickly and I’d love to work on it.
http://nikkrugadgets.daportfolio.com/gallery/901450
Best regards,
Nik

Hi Dan,

do you mean just zooming for dynamic presentation of the images or camera mapping to give the 2D images a 3D feel? Both can be done fairly quickly and I’d love to work on it.
http://nikkrugadgets.daportfolio.com/gallery/901450
Best regards,
Nik

I would like to thank everyone who contacted me about this. I have chosen one of you. but once again thankyou to every one else, all of you had wonderful portfolios which made my decision extremely difficult which shows that their is a lot of talent on this forum :smiley: