Blender - Animated fan-made film reboot- Linkin Park and Lion King

Hello modeller’s and animators of Blender Artists,

My YouTube name is DovahkiinDiva, An aspiring animator in Blender for an animated fanmade film.

My goal is to create a Linkin Park version of the Lion king film. It is the lion king plot, but with the Linkin Park band members. However, I am short in numbers for animators and modelers. This film is a way of showing that even old things can combine with the present.

However, the situation looks bleak, which is why I came here. I wish to recruit the help and support of some well talented modelers and animators. I know that the Lion King is twenty one years old and may not be as popular as it once was. Regardless, I am here, and asking for your help.

Now, this is volunteer work and so, there aren’t any chances of you making any money from this. My goal, personally for the film, is to get my channel, and the skills of those who help me, promoted onto YouTube to make your guys more popular. But, this is no small project; both films will be created, IF the first one is well received.

I am the director of this project, so in order to get in, I will need to see some previous work from you, if you wish to create a model, I shall send you reference pictures. The same goes for the landscapes.

I wish to have at least three or four decent modelers (Models will need to be rigged fully as well) along with landscapers, and finally, a texturer for the models.

I guess that about covers it. So, with that, I eagerly await any and all responses.