Garden Wall

This was meant to be test trying out some assets I’ve made recently but turned into something more.

The grass looks a bit more like green fur than grass. Maybe bulk up the blades and spread them out a tick. The lighting is superb. The trees are realistic. I love this!

How did you create those two trees?

There seems to be some inconsistency in style here, some surfaces have a painterly effect from the bloom while the others look realistic (and don’t forget the background photo).

It makes the image look a little mismatched at the moment, perhaps you can tone down the bloom at least and change out the background.

I like it. The picture reminded me of ‘The Pawn’, an illustrated text adventure game published in the 80’s. (I did a Google image search and found a screenshot of the game that looks quite similar)

@binsurf - Thanks! The grass was done through fur dynamics, so that might explain why it looks furry, next time I might model the grass individually.

@Nlloofar - The tree’s are first made using the sapling addon, then converting them into geometry and using multiple particle systems to populate the tree’s with leaves and flowers.

@Ace Dragon - Yes I agree with you there, this scene was a great learning curve in terms of compositing and lighting. My next scene will hopefully look more consistent.

Thanks for all your comments guys :slight_smile: