Rigging /Importing issue.

Hi there, i’m still quite a newbie to 3D modelling and have just been trying to teach myself what i need to know to work on some stuff for the Dota 2 workshop, anyway i am really close to completing an item set but have run into a snag, in the process of trying to fix a materials issue (LOD0 and LOD1 meshes both had different materials assigned and game wouldnt allow it) i managed to severely stuff something up that now causes my model to appear upside down and completely out of place when imported into Dota 2, it also ignores all the weights assigned to the mesh and is therefore completely static.
As i said i am still really fresh at this and haven’t really got my head around how the hierarchy works etc and suspect ive screwed something there. Before the materials issue i was able to import the model in perfectly which conformed to the character and weights worked correctly.
Attached are screenshots of the imported model and a blend file. hopefully this is solvable and thanks in advance!

Shoulders.blend (1.37 MB)

Attachments

Downloaded your file…
looked at your file…

If I’m understanding correctly your wanting your Skeleton to stand up Right?

Maybe I’m missunderstanding…

but if this is the case…

Select your model mesh…
hit R > X > 90
then Ctrl+A > Rotation and Scale

this will rotate your model upright and Apply that Rotation to the Model…

Then repeat this sequence for the Armature…

also you have 3 different Armatures in there…
not sure what those are for…

again I may be miss understanding what your wanting to do here…

I’m have not messed much with the Game Engine stuff…
just Rigging for Animation…

hope that helps…