Tombstones

Hi! This is my last project. Blender 2.72, Cycles render, 3200 samples, 2016 x 1134. Hope you like it.

Really nice image, you got a nice mood and I love the materials and general feel of the image!

I also like the composition in general, but in my opinion is lacking of a focal point. I can see the hand, which is probably that point, but is not emphasized enough. You could try to make the hand a bit bigger, and to play a bit a with lighting and color to convey more attention on it.

Other than that, I really like the image! :slight_smile:

Great, really cool image :wink:

Is an all end image, perfect, even with the smuge claw,(what’s up dude). Will we see any more from you, or are we hollween bound even now.

Thank you very much friends:

-Bernardo: Thank you very much for your comment. Yes, I explain it: the focal point isn’t the hand. The focal point is a little more near from the camera, I didn’t want give importance to the hand, because it is an anecdotic element. But you have reason, because there isn’t clear what it is the principal element of the composition. Thanks Bernardo for your constructive comment (I see your website, very good works friend).

Niloofar: Thank you very much friend, you always have encouraging comments for me, Thanks!

Smokey: Thanks Smokey, I am glad you like it. I wanted make a work about Halloween, I think this is a great theme jeje. Thanks!

You are welcome friend :wink:
I like the theme and style of your works.

Glad if I could be of any help! :slight_smile: Thanks for your comment on my works! :slight_smile:

Ho man you have such a nice style.
everytime you post an artwork it´s so astinishing.
really inspiring, I wish we could colaborate on a cartoonish short…

Thank you very much Pierrick, your opinion is very important for me. And I am happy by your words about we could make a short together, it is a honor for me!
Thanks friend.

@Madrid82 Thank you for your comment on my work :slight_smile: (Sphere lights)

Really cool and very atmospheric! Maybe a little low hanging fog on the ground?

Esta genial Sergio! me gusta como la mano del zombie no se pierde en el ambiente! y me gusta mucho los colores que empleaste para este trabajo!

This great Sergio! I like how the Zombie Hand don’t lose on the enviroment! and I like much the colors you use for this work!

-José

Thank you very much to all!

-Nillofar: thank you very much my friend. Cheers!

-Shadowmead:Thank you very much, and very good comment. I tell you: I wanted make that low fog, and I tried make it with Volume Scatter node, but it needed a lot of time for rendering, it was impossible for my computer.

-Joseperez: Gracias Jose! Me alegro de verte, y de que te guste mi trabajo. Ya tocaba una de zombies jaja, saludos!
Thanks Jose! I am glad you like my work. I wanted make a zombie project jaja, cheers!

I really like this style! Nice work, you got the talent!

Thank you very much friend, I appreciate your comment.

I really like this image. I needed to make a comment and throw some stars at you. Nice job!

Thank you very much Dan for your comment and stars! I am glad you like my scene.