Adding to NLA Editor

I have to add my animations one at a time to an action strip in the NLA editor like so:

But I have to do this multiple times, and I have > 100 animations to add. Is there any quicker way of adding them all in?
(Don’t mind if they end up on seperate action strips just as long as they are lined up like this (but without the gaps): http://i.imgur.com/V21Ytbj.jpg)

It would be a serious time saver is there was a way so I figured worth asking

I’m a little curious why you need to do this, but I’ll assume there’s a good reason in your workflow :slight_smile:

If there’s not a way to do this in Blender (there may be, but I don’t know it…) you may be able to set up some sort of macro program to control Blender and achieve this task.

I’ve used QuickKeys and Keyboard Maestro on the Mac, and there must be similar utilities on other OSs. These allow you to control other programs through mouseclicks, keystrokes etc. (and lots of other stuff), and are perfect for setting up repetitive actions that you can trigger with a hotkey. Just a thought.

Thanks for the reply Hammers, I guess I can give it a go, might be a pain to set up since everytime you click to Add an action strip it default searches for the name of the last one you added, then makes you start from the top of the list of action strips.

I do it this way so I can export it in ogre format for JME3 (a Java game engine). This is the way it is done (or so I am told, and it has worked so far).

If anyone knows if it is possible though please tell me!