Looking For Someone To Make An Album Cover For My Very First Single.

Hi,

Hello! As the title states, I’m seeking someone who is able to make a cover for my very first single. I want the cover to be based off of this image:

HOWEVER

I would like for the text/printing on the record/vinyl (Signature Music Center etc.) in the image to be, instead, stating:

‘Theodore Kidd’ - Above center hole.

‘After Hours {Single} [2:08]’ - Below center hole.

I would also like the text/font to be ‘Ragtime-Bold Thin’, which should be the first link that comes up in Google search when you type in: ‘ragtime fonts free’.

NOTE: DO NOT COPY THE EXACT IMAGE ABOVE TO AVOID ANY COPYRIGHT ISSUES!!!

I would also like the dimensions of the finished product (as an image) to be exactly ‘2000x2000’, either a .jpg OR .png file, and must have a MAXIMUM file size of 4MB, MAX. If the file size is still bigger than 4MB and you’ve tried everything, you can change the resolution to ‘1000x1000’ or ‘700x700’, which is the MINIMUM.

I know this is a ‘volunteered work’, but I may be willing to give whoever the possible, potential artist ‘something’ to do with the ‘track’. I am unsure of what currently, but I will think about it. I will also obviously be crediting the said artist in the linear notes of the single for their expertise and great work.

Thank you for your help, an appreciation in advance to anybody willing to try! Kind regards,
-Theodore Kidd

Hi there ! in case you still need that cover here is something for you

" i’m just a biginnner" So if you ant me to change somthing( colors , font shape , shoot angle, add an effect) also if you have a signature or a logo it would be good to put it on there also feel free to ask for anything.

*i’ll do a final render when you find what you like

These are all very wonderful, and I’m having a hard time deciding! However, I think I’ll go with the first one you posted to be rendered, if that’s not too much to ask :slight_smile:

Once again, this is amazing work, I encourage you to do more work in Blender, if not for others, just yourself! Thanks a lot, stay grand.
-Theodore Kidd

glade you liked it, hope this isn’t late so here is the 2000*2000 render :

if you want to redo it from another angle or have a suggetion you are welcome .
good luck to you .