Low-Polycount Character Models for Independent Game

Hello! I’m a programmer/designer for an independent 3D game. Although I have been able to make most of the assets myself due to the art style being geometric and intentionally mimicking the old Playstation and Sega Saturn-era graphics, I’ve hit a roadblock when it comes to the player characters, of which I intend to have two.

There’s loads of character models on Second Life that would be perfect with some minor tweaks. But I can’t find contact info for anyone who designs/sells them. You HAVE To contact them in the game apparently, or buy the model file with fake in-game money? I haven’t got time for that. So that’s why I am trying here! :slight_smile:

To be specific, they’d be two characters, one male and one female, in a cartoony style- one of them a humanoid mouse, the other a humanoid fox. They’d probably top out under 800 polygons, would need a texture (although, a simple one), and three frame-based animation cycles (swimming, swimming and firing a weapon, and reacting to damage.)

The format could be OBJ, MDL, MD3, anything I can convert and import accurately into the original Quake engine.

If you think you’d be up to this, or you know someone who might be interested, I’d love if you could contact me! PMs are OK but I will be able to respond faster/better if you use one of the methods after my signature below. Thank you!

• Deven “Epicenter” Gallo
    E-Mail: [email protected] | AIM: Epicenter713 | Skype: deven_gallo

Hello,

I sent you an email. I look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,
Keneisha Perry