Balls in the void

This is my first videogame (and I very happy :)).
So, this is the x64 version for windows:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5urf3lt276c2aa/Balls_in_the_void.rar

The game can run with this requisites:
Processors testeds: intel CORE i7/AMD E1 VISION
Graphics cards testeds: NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M with 2GB
Minimum of ram tested: 4GB

If the game runs with other or more low requisites, please tell to me(if you want).

info:
The files are compressed, so, utilize a program that can compress archives(WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip, etc.).
Uncompress the files where you want and click on the file Balls in the void.exe to open and play it.
To select the stages or the balls prees all togheters the letters of the code, for example DST = D+S+T.
For more informations posts here or press ‘2’ in the main menu to go in the help option.

Balls in the void is an ability videogame where the player must reach the special trampoline(it have purple and blue colors) trought the normals trampolines(it haves red and white colors like showed in the images below) without go in the VOID!!!. In the videogame there are also the option help with more details.
So, good enjoy :slight_smile: .

Image of Balls in the void:

Intro of Balls in the void:

Downloaded it, but have NO idea how to select a stage.
Tried every key, none of them do anything, except for ‘1’, which just brings me back to the main menu.

You must reach the purple trampoline to discover the codes of the stages. For select them you must press the characters all togheters.
For example:

Stage 1 - Desert
DST

you must press D+S+T all togethers.

For others informations posts here or press 2 in the main menu to select the help option and after the number of the language, there are instructions in it.

good enjoy :slight_smile: .

To select the stages you must press the letters all togheters.

For other information posts here or go in the help menu.

Good enjoy :slight_smile: .

the frame rate in the youtube video is very slow especially since the game is really simple.

Yep, the game isn’t very optimized.
Runs at about 3 Fps, and being this is a platformer, it makes the game completely unplayable.

There is no reason for such a simple game to run this poorly…
I can’t even take a guess at what could be the cause of it.

Maybe the scenes are too huge(contains too much objects)…