the gate for anywhere

Hi all,

I found this curious picture on internet

so I decided to play a bit and this is the result after a bit of color correction in PS

…maybe I’ll make some small correction, but I think to call it finished and move to HR rendering

these are some screenshots

I hope I have done a good job :eyebrowlift:
of course, any suggestion is welcome!

• Davide

other screenshots

bye

* I forgot … the images for billboards are trees and flowers objects that I made with BI with simple materials to reduce the Cycles render times

• Davide

Despite the majority of the detail being photo textures on billboards, the composition in general seems to have worked in blending them seamlessly into the image.

It seems like you already have the compositing workflow down, I can’t seem to find any flaws.

Thanks!
I forgot … The images for billboards are trees and flowers objects that I made with BI with simple materials to reduce the Cycles render times

• Davide

It’s a beautiful render, made all the more interesting by looking at the original photo. You’ve done an impressive job of creating a believable scene with minimal objects and materials.

What a nice render. Despite the flat-ish look of the background trees (due to their plane mapping), this is really a well-done piece.

I would love to see more of these from you. Kudos!

• Reyn