Help! Car model being destroyed!

I got serious problem. I had set a shape keys on my car model, but than I removed a part of it(the tires). After that I saw a problem- it looked like being putten trought 2 superblenders and then launched off 500 m high place into a concrete. Anyway. I removed shape keys. That helped. Than I saved, exited, entered again, and… Again the car was broken and looked awful How to fix it?

Well, It only happens to me one time, I resolve the problem deleting the bad shapekeys, but It never happen again, maybe It’s a bug, or anything more, do you have modifiers? can you show screenshots of the model, and mesh tab?

I know resolvement- I will keep just a one poly of that broken model, than import another model and join it to the previous one. In that way I might save it, but it will be different anyway…

Why don’t you use the replace mesh actuator for vehicle destruction.I know it has it’s limitations but it is a lot easier.

No! I dont want destruction at all…

For luck I had made few backups. I deleted keyframes and shape keys, now it looks like being good:)