winter

Very beautiful work :yes: Good modeling and nice material. Good job, Very good render.

Very Nice Render

Very nice! The rain is exceptional. Could you tell us how you made it?

Very good render, nice image with nice feeling to it, the rain looks really good, although I think it can somehow be improved.
The droplets are really awesome.

Incredible Work, That metal material is extremely realistic… you can imagine exactly how it would feel to touch.

Awesome stuff man :slight_smile:

This is really an excellent result! The rain is particularly convincing. However, how does it make you think of winter . . ? I’m used to sub-zero temps and large accumulations of snow, so this says Summer Night to me :confused:

The raindrops look kinda weird. Idk if that was on purpose or not, but it actually looks cool.

So let me know how you worked on drops please :slight_smile:

Extremely photo realistic… Congrats :slight_smile:

Edit : Maybe You could do a smoother blury transition, especially on the left side :slight_smile:

The rain is simply a particles emitter rendered as long and thin boxes (with glass material shader.
The boxes are long to fake to “motion blure”

Oh yah. I forgot I am in a very hot country (Israel). Our winters look like that in a good year. It almost never snows.

By the way. All the magic with the droplet and the texture of the metal, is from here: http://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/how-to-make-a-rainy-window/#.VLfKhCuUd8E
Andrew certainly taught me a thing or two.

Nice render, but i am not sure why everybody is liking the rain so much. I don’t think it’s realistic.

The wall and waterpump looks good though.

to me the chrome texture and lightening on tap looks awesome. the modelling is good also. it gave me that kinda feeling when you are in rain. really nice.

I think I need to add motion blur to the rain. the problem is that it didn’t turn out the way I wanted…