bionicle

I was planning a suggest project to show lego ideas the cyber/crystal bionicle.
im not a success. :frowning:

I suggest to make a kit, with bionicle pieces, original ones. even the mask base…
^like those^ but needs, work.
and the light up packs for light effects, the body’s, the eyes, core chest. which is why there all transparent.

behold!!!

the hakori!!!

tahlox (A.blux: commending same colored hakori to obay it)

dangerous sniper with twin rapid guns to shot far distance using X-ray vision.

lealox (Z.blux: combine both hakori or powers to make a new one)

wild fastest and short tempered beast claws prey using heat seeking vision.

OMG thank you for ressurecting a part of my childhood! i remeber those xD i had all 6 of one of the series :smiley:

yah… you love them? I just needed help to make models of the pieces.

gahlox (C.blux: transport itself to any area’s it want)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358245[/ATTACH]
swift around like a shark deadly then a jellyfish with electric tentacles.

vorlox (B.blux: clone itself into doubles of holograms)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358246[/ATTACH]
clever sand swimming scorpion with a razor sharp tail but however poisonous.

konlox (X.blux: increase other hakori power with one sight)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358248[/ATTACH]
a smartest ones have giant spinning blades to create cyclones and a power to hover.

roklox (Y.blux: power to grow or shrink itself into different sizes)

a beast powerful enough to create earth quakes and travail in dark using night-vision.

I had quite a few bionicles growing up,unfortunately we were poor and i only got like 1 or 2 a year (also had quite a few stolen by classmates)

I could try my hand at making basic parts like arms and legs,it’s time consuming but should be good practice.I’ll see if i can make one or 2 high poly parts this week.

do… do you need more pieces? or can i tell your parents about the bionicles stolen by classmates?

It was a long time ago so it doesn’t matter lol,i’m next in line to run a business so money isn’t a problem anymore.

I’ll try and model some parts tomorrow,should be able to use empties on joints to allow parts to clip together when they get close enough.

I’ll try making some parts for the Toa Hordika vakama http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=8736-1

The Toa Hordika and rahkshi were my favs.