International Film Festival Bound - Film needs cool CGI =)

Take a moment to see ShadowClans work… :smiley:

Action

More Action

Sniper

Video Synopsis

If you enjoyed what you just watched and are interested in our totally cool project… read on!

WHAT WE NEED:

SPECIAL EFFECTS - cybernetic/neon type eyes, laser/photon muzzle flash to replace the existing ones, blood and impact bursts, smoke and other futuristic elements to give the viewer the feel that they are in the future. We can provide snippets of current effects we have already began work on and added to portions of the film.

3D MODELING - A few futuristic vehicles, bots (nothing over the top or overly complicated) and other elements to give the viewer a feel they are really in the future some 50+ years.

WHAT WE OFFER - Credit! Yup… credit. What exactly does Credit mean? Well, firstly this film will be submitted to film festivals around the Globe from Asia, Europe, Canada, the US, etc. It will be listed in the Fiction/Action/Sci-Fi categories and watched by people who matter; Directors, writers, actors, executive producers, basically film-makers from working all sectors of the film industry. So if you’re like us, credit really does matter and you will be credited for your work on the on the film and shown in the movie to film-makers watching at film festivals around the world. You will also have your full name, bio, picture, description of work on our website… ShadowClans.com.

WHAT WE OFFER (Continued) - We are currently working on a full color graphic novel Press Packet, which will be submitted to major publishers such as Dark Horse, Image, Heavy Metal and number of other publishers throughout the US, Singapore and Japan. “When” (and we mean ‘when’ because we WILL be signed in 2015 damnit!:D) Shadow Clans is accepted and signed, we will be calling upon our team members to be a part of the Shadow Clans on-going comic series (We’re so freaking excited about this!) WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU? This means shares, split profit, salary, commission and of course more cool credits. When the time comes and we are finally there we can determine, but first things first… Off to the Festivals!!!

SIMPLE GOAL:

To be watched (the totally, bug eyed, engrossed kind of watching), critiqued and noticed by people whose opinions matter. People who can make a difference and bring the Shadow Clans film, comic, video game to the rest of the world!

(Yes we said video game, but we’re not there yet. However, we would be more than thrilled to share our simple ideas to launch a demo by year’s end and we’d love the Blender community to be a part of it.)

Thank you so much for your time and taking a moment to watch our videos we created with sweat, blood and undying love for action/sci-fi. We hope you loved them and will considering lending a helping hand.

Thank you again and best wishes from the Shadow Clans Film Crew!!

Eddie Lee
ShadowClans.com
[email protected]
619-663-7475

Sounds like a really cool project. I’d love to join but I need to do some tests to make sure I’m up for the job before I make any commitments. I’ll stay in contact.

Have you gotten films into festivals before, and if so, which ones? It seems like a lot of work without pay to me, especially considering you’ve got to have some sort of budget in order to afford submissions to tons of festivals, even if everyone else working on the film is volunteering. In other words, I would need to be pretty sure this was going to be a success before I’d even consider applying for it.