Render settings for rogue pixels

Hi All,
Please if you know what or where I should adjust to rid of these rogue pixels please let me know. The render settings have so many variables it is like trying to pick a 7 tumbler safe. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW please do not just guess and leave a one liner, it is not helpful.
Thanks
NC
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/82141

please do not just guess and leave a one liner, it is not helpful.
Neither is just a screenshot if you want constructive suggestions. No info supplied about your scene, model, materials, lighting etc

Have a play with the clamp values in the render tab. I have found setting these to low numbers such as 1-3 work well. Also you could try increasing the number of samples you are using.

T13, Thanks for the constructive suggestions, I will try clamps. Obviously you can see from the posted pic that I was not using that.
Regards
NC

Also notice your light bounces, in most cases 5 enough, some 8 or so but after that;
unless you do some complex glass object in an exotic scene i would set it high.
You might filter glossy as well a bit

Or set the light options to “direct light profile”, thats the profile you would have in space (there’s no atmosphere/ground ground bounces).
still after that reduce 8 to 5, would likely be good.

also maybe use less glossy materials, since well your thing doesnt look metalic, but its where the specs usualy arise from.
i assume looking at your model no chrome / metals it wouldnt hurt.

Razorblade for clarity you mention Light bounces 5 is usually enough maybe up to 8…Here is the clarity part: “i would set it high.”
meaning? below 5? I would think the more bounce the higher the #. Or was that…IF doing an exotic heavy I.O.R then crank it high…

Direct light Profile is that 0 bounce? or 0 gloss and diffuse?

No glossy material other than the windshield, those are all textures from P.S