Industrial Loft corner

Hi,

It’s a while I didn’t post anything but I have few free time for now. This is a background project I started some months ago on which I put my hands from time to time mainly to keep on practice. It’s not yet finished and this is the first series, some more images to come hopefully soon.

Second series : http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?360974-Industrial-Loft-corner-(Series-2)

Technical aspects :

Modeling : Blender and Marvelous Designer 3
Rendering : Octane 2.16 standalone Path Tracing kernel
Lighting : Sun + HDR
Rendering time : From 1h to 1h45 depending on the image size (1500x1800 or 2560x1200)
Postproduction : Gimp, mainly to fix lighting and contrast.

Attachments

1 Like

Awesome work, as usual. You really managed the interior design. Five stars for me

Wow, amazing! Great job. :slight_smile:

Really great work! These renderings are amazing.

Absolutely stellar work! 5* for sure! The only critique is the rug looks a little out of place, not sure quite why . . .

Beautiful as always! I knew this was your work from the thumbnail, before even seeing your username!

You were using Octane for Blender last time, weren’t you? What made you go back to standalone for this project?

Awesome work !!! You are one of the artists I look up to… 5 stars for me

Just saw this on CGArchitect too, Amazing, really beautiful work

amazing render, textures are amazing… :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for those warm feedbacks,

I indeed could have used the blender plugin instead of the standalone but as I started this some months ago, at this moment I used the standalone version and proceed with the same environment.

Very nice like always! The only thing wrong I noticed was that the texturing on the black ceiling beam was a bit repetitive?
five stars from me!

wow stunning!

Rating for Your work should start from 6 up to 10 stars.
Every post with new work is masterpiece.

I absolutely have to have this as a background, anyway to get it in 3840 x 1080? :slight_smile:

Amazing …Great

Really Good good job! Did you made all texture by your self or you’ve used already made library?

Very Nice and subtle. :slight_smile: What lighting in this scene did you use?

Thanks again to everyone for viewing and commenting,

I usually tend to make my textures myself or based on some provided on CGTextures.com

The scene is lit with sun and an hdr map

Great work as always!

Excellent stuff once again, Enrico! Your art is definitely one of the major reasons I purchased an Octane license myself! :slight_smile: