crazy glue (FILES NOW AVAILABLE )

Hey guys

Here is another lovely short from weybec
hope you like it .

All production files are available now for free download on www.weybec.com

Attachments

1 Like

OK this is single handily one of my favorite things I have ever seen on this forum. So many people try and make realistic and gritty projects, but these cute and simple jewels are my favorite. If you can’t tell, I really like this! Two thumbs up

This is really, really great! :slight_smile:

Brought a smile to my face. Great job!

COol! :slight_smile: Happy New Year :slight_smile:

One the the purest project I’v ever seen here. Great job !!!

Amazing work!

One question, why did the subdivided mesh switch back to the low-poly cage at the end? you can see the change at 1:04
Just curious , and other than that a cute animation!

to bad you posted it after the holidays :wink:

The background style is really appealing. The only thing I found a little out of place was the tree texture; nothing else seemed to have so much detail.

Really great animation work, though. :slight_smile: Glad I clicked this.

next time i see a hot girl building a snowman ill run into it and get married :slight_smile:

that is not “off”. its to avoid the attention of the viewer to be drawn to the background.

hahaha make sure u wear a mistletoe hat…

-Nita

Thank you… you are right actually. we tried some very simple textures on tree before,but then it wasn’t matching with the fall leaves.

-Nita

Great little story, fun song, and a fantastic job on this.

Thanks a lot and we wanted to make it look different and bit of like plastic model ,so thats why we changed it in that shot :slight_smile:

Man Draguu and Nita teaming up making all of us little Blender heads look bad;) Just kidding hehe I wouldn’t expect any less from you too and the rest of your team. Great concept and execution, love the style. I agree tho too bad it didn’t come a little before Christmas but I understand how that goes sometimes there is just not enough time and making sure the final product is right is more important:) I hope to see more from the two of you in the near future:)

Why does the camera shake in the final zoom out?

@Esparadrapo we did real shooting for that last shot for tracking… but then decided to make it in 3d. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Nita

hahaha thanx @DerekG1080 . rendering is a hard job. there were corrections after corrections ,otherwise it was ready to be released on new year…

-Nita