blueberry scene

Hey everyone!

So here’s the result of my little blueberry-scene.
I hope you like it :slight_smile:

Also I made a little rough wind-animation. You can watch it here:

Thanks for the help guys!

nice! look’s good :smiley:

Lovely render, awesome lighting. For the animation i think you need some more variation in the movement.

That’s a lovely blueberry. Quite much of a super food actually, very healthy treats.

awsome bro ! i love it !

Thanks for the kind words! :smiley:
I liked the stop-motion characteristics of the animation, so I kept it the way it is now :wink:

It’s simple, but very photorealistic. I would re-render it with more samples, since the DoF effect is kind of grainy. But as far as lighting, texturing, and materials go, you’ve nailed it!

Thank you very much!

It’s a pretty heavy scene to render, so I rendered it with only 400 samples, BUT a less “noisy” version is on it’s way :wink:

Sweet. Looks nice.

Thank you alot !

here’s the re-rendered scene with around 800 samples:

There’s still a little bit noise in the far background, maybe when I don’t need blender for some hours I’ll re-render it with even more samples :wink:

thanks for the comments!

Nice! I guess you used DOF setting in camera to achieve the background blur? What were your settings? How many blades did you give the camera? I’m asking because I think that that setting in particular has a huge influence on the outcome of the bokeh.

Actually I didn’t go too crazy with the DOF-Settings, I just used an empty as the focus. Under aperture I chose radius and gave it around .1 size. blades are 0 and so is the rotation. But i think it really depends on the background you’re using and the distance of the focus from the camera. I didn’t have to play alot with the setting because I quickly liked what the render showed me :wink:

(btw.: Grüße nach Deutschland aus Österreich :))

I see. I was playing with the DOF and found that if you use the f-stop settings (as in a regular camera) it behaves wildly different from what I’m used to in photography. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but getting really shallow DOF is incredibly hard that way. At least the number of blades does what I think it should :slight_smile: