MOTH3R - Sketchbook

I’ve decided to kick-start a New Year with my first official Blender Artist’s Sketchbook :smiley:

Almost Bullpup

HARDWAR3 presents a new weapon platform: “Bullpup” describes a modern firearm configuration in which the action and magazine are located behind the trigger group and alongside the shooter’s face, so there is no wasted space for the buttstock as in conventional designs. This permits a shorter firearm length for the same barrel length for improved maneuverability, and reduces weight.

This is my first project completely modelled inside Blender.

Almost Ammo

“Almost Ammo” / HARDWAR3 Gen. I
Ammo types: 1. Explosive 2. Shell 3. Bullet, 4. Sabot - Flechette, 5. Caseless. [Not to scale]

A 2nd Blender project I’m showing around here. For my previous and future works you can follow me via ArtStation as well.

MOTH3R v10

I present to you a 10th version of MOTH3R I Digital portfolio. Visit a link bellow If you are interested to find more about my projects, artworks or latest news. There is a complete list of my all social networking sites as well. Thank you all for the support so far!

Top notch!!

Great work! The site design is superb in addition to the 3D. :slight_smile:

Design, renders and presentation are gold!
Nice works, looking forward to see more.

really like how clean they look!

I apologize guys for the super late reply with this bad #b3d Cycles image :slight_smile: I am also really glad you all dig it! Therefore I’m going to continue with some more work in 2nd post as well.

Best regards,
Ivan

NLPPD2

This is my twist on the battery charger which also doubles as a stun gun or versa. Partly inspired by revolver it packs the twin AA type batteries. Code-name: NLPPD2 (Non-lethal Personal Protection ~ ReCharger Device).

REALLY cool stuff moth3r. Could you please post wireframes of the scull (and/or any of your other projects :D)? I love me some nice hard-surface modeling.

Glad you like it so here you go! The last two are not Blender at all but one before with the hat it is. After I did retopo I’ve re-imported it into ZBrush for further modelling. In the end I did not do a 2nd retopo but mesh was dense enough for the production. I hope that helps!

Eternal Hope

Some client work I’ve done recently: ‘Eternal hope’ is a futuristic rifle concept based around frame and metal alloy stamping. Everything is modular and replaceable. For example, this variant of scout recon tactical rifle features ‘Hoffritz precision barrel’. Also the scope is closed circuit system, rather to show image on the sensor everything on the battlefield is recorded, rendered inside soldier’s goggles / helmet.

really cool models man :slight_smile:

i particularly like the futuristic rifles, the materials are perfect.

WOW your stuff is amazing. Keep it up!
How long are you in the 3D modeling business?

Incredible work, Ivan! I had not seen your more recent projects, but I see you’re continuing to produce excellent and awesome looking projects! I saw Sebastian Konig retweeted your last work and I just had to come find your sketchbook and say how much I liked it!

Glad you like it considering that my color spectrum is all in-between matte and glossy materials :smiley:

I’ve began as web and graphic designer so instead of just using stock photos I’ve slowly but steadily started to produce my own content. That was about ten years ago and 3D was perfect choice because I could create something from scratch based on my own design without ever wondering what’s in the background :D. Producing your own content with addition of free tools is the only way to truly control your design result so Blender is a perfect fit inside that profile.

Hey James,

Glad you’ve mentioned it as I truly appreciate it! Sebastian Konig had teached me a lot about Blender so I’m glad he did like a result. I hope, I could share some new project at some time soon.

The Front / Perspective view of my scout-recon rifle featuring ‘Hoffritz precision barrel’ also with flip-up hard-sights.

Eternal Hope / Sideviews, Front & Back Perspective

Attachments

sick!!!

hey bro, do you use boolean? or just poly all the way?

Thanks!!!

I do indeed use booleans, BoolTool to be more precise. I do some cleaning, retopo in some cases but in general that’s really a time saver even if you are just blocking out.