Proxy files with modifiers

Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right area to place this post? However it is an interface dealeo when using a Proxy file on import that has mirror mods I am not figuring on how to bring those in with it. Instead I am getting half models…

I read this:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Data_System/Linked_Libraries

#5 all mods must be selected separately…

But do not know how to bring in. IF you could show me via screen grab or specific path to do it is appreciated.
V2.72

When you want to link stuff, usually what you do is put everything in a group with some object (almost always an armature) that will act as the “control rig”, then link the group and hit “make proxy” on that control rig. You can link things individually, but in the vast majority of cases the linked-group method is easier and cleaner.

I’m not really sure what it is you are trying to do. What does this sentence even mean? “However it is an interface dealeo when using a Proxy file on import that has mirror mods”. If you have any of your objects have dependencies on other object, those objects need to be linked to (put them in the group and then link the group).

Solved thanks J the Ninja. I used an empty and then once I ‘linked’ the file, I then used CTRL+ALT+“P” to proxy the empty and all worked with the modifiers. Such as Mirror.
What I meant by interface dealeo was that it is the File>Link interface deal/issue/challenge . As in “What’s the deal with this?” So I posted here. Sorry to confuse you with the eo on deal. You got my question and answered in spite of the language barrier. Thanks again.