Alpha Channel Studios Recruiting For Inzombia.

About Us:
Alpha Channel is my own personal team of just myself at the moment, I’ve been working on my design skills for the past few years as well as writing the story for Inzombia I’m now at a comfortable stage to get stuck in! I can only show work I’ve done myself for the game and it’s not amazing or a lot I just hope you like it. I’m 23 years old and I work full time as a forklift driver, I do have a family, But I find at least 3 - 4 hours a day to work on the game. I’ve been designing since I was 13, I have access to lots of programs (which I have purchased). This story was originally made by myself with inspiration from a friend going through a hard time, and It popped into my head, Why don’t I do it about two friends who don’t even know who they are? and that’s when I came up with Inzombia.

About the Inzombia:

As previously stated, When I started writing Inzombia it was from a mixture of films and my imagination and a few conversations with friends that added the awesomeness of the story now!, The story follows two random people who are forced into each others presence to help uncover their lost memories, in a strange world with only some memories of the past. The story’s date is questionable so it has not been set in stone yet. But its after ‘The great fall’ where an outbreak of zombies caused the human population to hide in caves and underground sewers etc. ( I don’t like the term zombie, it sounds to common, but my intellectualness hasn’t figured out a snazzy name for em yet ), Picture; I am Legend Meeting Skyrim & a Large open world Game with cities like (This pains me to say, GTA 5) or Watchdogs. or even Saints row. and then they had a baby and it was awesome!, A large open world explorable game where anything is possible, 99% of the world and its contents are explorable, towns and cities lay abandoned and awaiting to be populated again, Amongst finding out your past, you will also build a future, saving people along the way, finding settlements or even building them, building a team of survivors who will die for you, and give you their unique abilities to help you progress better, stronger etc.

Current Project Progress:
Progress is small at the moment, As I said I’ve been honing in my skills but here are some of the weapon models I’ve managed to created for the engine so far.

Current Position(s):

The First positions is for a right hand man, someone who knows the engine well and a must have is the ability to tolerate me lol.
I need someone who knows how to help set up a sharing structure and a folder structure we can work on simultaneously on the engine and auto update etc.

Concept artist x? (I Would like as many concept artists that will offer themselves to me, I want uniqueness at every corner, which is why more concept artists are better, unique ideas, unique characters etc.

(EDITED)

x3 Environmental Artists.

Experience with using Layouts or just working of your skull.

x3 Character Artists.

Preferable experience with Zbrush is a bonus.
Also Mixamo fuse would be helpful too.

x5 Architectural artists.

This is a big MUST. as most of the game will feature Interiors it would be helpful to have several artists working on structures
that way there will be no setbacks etc, plus each building set will be unique.

x3 Vehicle artists.

Again, Would love interiors but its not essential, Just a good choice of vehicles.

x2 Weapon artists.

As you can see I’ve honed my skills on weaponry however, Since the situation is set after the great fall, there will also be a lot of weapons
that have been hand crafted, so again, more input is better.

x3 Level Designers.

Why 3? Because we can get more than one area done, we can also have a lot of discussions about why we should move this building
from here to over near that building because it will look better…? true.

x3 Programmers.

Self explanatory, you are the brains of the operation.

x3 Animators.

Again, you guys rock and we need you!.

And last but not least.

Vegetation designers. Again, as many as would be willing to offer their services.

Contact information:

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InzombiaGame
Twitter: https://twitter.com/InzombiaGame
Steam Group: I have steam but no group.
Skype: Haytchey (Henry Kelly, Ashford, Kent, UNITED KINGDOM)

I’m available 24/7 so don’t hesitate to email me or add my skype.

Hopefully you guys are interested in this project, It will not be an easy one just a warning, it will take a while, But the one thing I can guarantee is that you guys will enjoy it, you will love the finished project, love playing it and most of all, love making it!..

All designers will keep full privileges and when we do a kickstarter you will all receive a continuance to help further your design skills.
I’m not a pain in the ass and I won’t be expecting you to work 23 hours a day and annoy you for the other hour.