Open World Zombie Survival: Fallen Apocalypse

Fallen Apocalypse is a first person shooter set in the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. Unlike other zombie survival game, items do not regenerate in fallen apocalypse. This will either push people together… Or apart… How will people overcome the lack of food? By making a farm of course! The player will have the option to explore the massive world, or make a camp and only leave when necessary. But I will need your help to make this game a possibility.

Fallen apocalypse needs 3D blender modelers who can make buildings, crops, animals, weapons, tools, vehicles, and household objects of course you do not need to know how to make all of them, just one or two will be fine. I am willing to pay per model (depending on the factor time/quality/how much you are asking for).

EDIT I use unity for everything other than modelling and texture creation.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and please tell me what the best way to contact you would be.

I have always wanted to do something like this, with a randomly generated world…
Blueprints, and tools and skills,

I think smoking mirrors system could do it, with some tweets,

Just wrote a zombie Ai that is pretty lean and would get the job done,

If you have the zombies I cam make them attack, and move in a zombie like manor,

I was thinking of having a few different move forward states and animations, that the zombies randomly select each walk cycle, with a heavier weight on normal walk then stumble left, stumble right, and a faster shamble.

i would totally donate

In reply to lust4blender: If you want to donate go ahead! my paypal email is [email protected] :slight_smile:

In reply to BluePrintRandom: I am actually using unity for everything other than modelling. I believe unity has a python support though so if you learned the api of “BOO” and edited your script I would totally use it! Thanks for the enthusiasm :slight_smile: