Finished Road, 1st and 3rd person adventure game.

Blog: http://finished-road.blogspot.com/

Finished Road follows Givel, an islander who lives on a space colony. He starts having dreams, and then these dreams gently transform into longer, more deliberate existences, while still only being within his head when he sleeps.

Just a first preview of a game I hope to make. If I don’t finish it, I’m not worried, but here is the first video. If anyone wants to help, just say so.

you have a good prototype :eek:

Looks nice. Put some textures on it and the first level will look great :smiley:

Tell me what you think of this logo.

Hey hey Im super excited to see how this game turns out! i think the idea behind a player going to the dreams of others to help solver their problems is amazing! i love stories like those as well and i think this would make a really good indie game! If i may make one suggestion, if only to ensure that this game is make as beset as it can possible be with the resources you have. I would suggest sticking to one camera angle. Either 1st or 3rd and work from there. This will ensure that players will get the hang of the game really quickly due to a simple and consistent interface along with the most optimal familiarity with objects interaction and navigation. The less players have to learn how to play the faster they can enjoy the game!
Also for the sake of content creation and time, it may be a good idea to limit this game to indoor scenes. Not that outdoor wouldn’t be nice, its just that it would take a lot more time to make indoor and outdoor content. I think the main attraction for a game like this may come down to its looks, story and puzzles/gameplay! which is perfect and i wish you the best of all things in this project!!! :slight_smile:

Here’s Givel’s first draft.

Attachments