Rendering a texture

when i render a texture, i get grainy white spots…how do i make them go away? Am i missing a step. it seems to want to render further but it stops at 10/10…is there a way to increase that and perhaps it will continue to render and make the spots go away.

when i render a texture, i get grainy white spots.
Show us ? Supply an example blend file ?

What render ?
What render settings ?
What material settings ?
If cycles how many samples have you set ?

etc etc etc

Your samples setting is too low. Switch to Cycles Render from the top and scroll down to the Sampling section on the right side. Under Samples you can change how many samples it’ll take for each render–more samples–better quality but it’ll take longer. Render is for when you do an actual render, Preview is for when you switch to Rendered view in Viewport Shading.

Thank you coolfield for your response…if i know how to post pictures i would…im still new fairly new to all this. i have about 4 hours a weekend to learn stuff lol

Also…i might add…that is a spectacular job on the Henschel…i fly that one in War Thunder…sound cranked…awesome plane to drive…till the shells run out…

No problem! You can press Ctrl + F3 to take a screenshot of Blender. And just attach the image using the Insert Image option from the little toolbar above.

hope this is done right. Christmas present to me, was able to work on this all day to get this far. Gonna work on how to put textures to this today

after three attempts (ive learned that less is more) base is mostly done