Problems when creating a .exe to a game

Hi Blender Artists users!it’s my first time in the community and I’m already likin’ it
I recently finished a game in B.G.E,but when I save it as game engine runtime and
Access it from its shorcut,the game just works in the menu part,but when I try to start
Playing,it appears a strange screen,and the game doesn’t work thenceforth!
Let me explain better;through the menu you can choose a game mode and give a command
To start this one,but when I do it through the .exe of the game,it stop working immdiately
Here’s a photo of my screen when that strange screen appears:(it’s a little blurred)
Please,if you know or think you know why this problem ocurres,please tell me. Thanks

I experimented a bit around with it and found out that you also have to export all the .blend files connected with your menu into runtime files. I don’t know if that’s working with your .exe files too because I am on Linux and have export instead to “Game Engine Runtime” files.

Feel free to start a thread about your game…I wouild be interested:eyebrowlift:

Hope that helps!

If your game consist multiple .blend files, you need manually copy them to ‘publish’ drawer.
And make sure copy your textures, sounds etc to the right path. If they not packed to blend.

Also make sure all file calls have relative path.

Example:
//textures/brickwall.jpg
not:
E:/Mytextures/gametexture/brickwall.jpg

Now a days we have better exporter (game publishing addon), with is capable to handle asset dirctories allmost automatically.

ps.
I think desktop is not best export place, just make own drawer to game exports :slight_smile:

Thanks for the hands up sandboxer_Im and pohjan,but I didn’t understand very well what I have to do after exporting all the .blend files connected to the menu.
Could you guys help me one more time?