A partner with 3D modeling/animating skills

hello my fellow friends,:wink:

I’m George, living in NJ, USA. I consider myself as a 3D modeler,artist/digital artist/painter. I moved from Maya to blender and It’s been a year-learning blender on daily basis. Mainly i do a freelance work and small gigs.

Background*

I started thinking about making a series, professional 3D casual indie game, couple of years ago.
This could not be possible without having a strong knowledge about the game and 3D industry. I gained my knowledge though working on one time projects and as i mentioned doing small gigs. Also i took some 3D modeling, animating, movie making courses back in high school and then some online. Currently i’m a college student with the major of 3D modeling /animation. Last year, I have scripted the theme of the game , plot, genre etc. Therefore, there is some idea.

I need to build my team and have a partner who would create this innovating project with me. <<<Therefore, this is someone who has a strong desire create something new and collaborate with me and others. >>>

About the project*

I do have an idea in what direction this horror game project will go. As it was mentioned above this is the project related to casual game industry and beyond.

(To know more about the field you can follow this link and play some cool casial HOG game.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/genres/15/hidden-object.html)

I have already made the official website, Facebook fan page and twitter (with followers) last year. Although there are sketches, concept-art, 2D paintings and some 3D assets made, it still need some development and renewing pretty much everything.

Therefore i’m looking for a partner who will dedicate their time and desire to this project. Please contact only serious people who are willing to collaborate with me and my team. We need to work together since we will be the creators/admins of this project.

So, again, I’m looking for a partner (male or female) with the experience of 3D to build a project.

S/he has to be a talented artist and should know how to animate (intermediate level) , 3D model and texture in blender (using cycles engine)

Artistic side comes first and animating second. Communication and your experience is crucial.

For more information
You can contact me here - [email protected]
Skype-skiler53

Thanks

Attachments

Could we get a bit more info about the type of modelling you’d want us to do (hard surface or organic)?

Actually this is not the freelance work where you get paid once than your done. In fact This is a collaborating project and i’m looking for someone who also wants to create something unique or different.

Imagine two producers, friends making the movie. SO basically i’m looking for a partner:))

3D modeler should be able to basically sculpt anything both low and high res sculptures. Also should be able to draw (intermediate level) and animate (intermediate level)

Also this person should have a good artistic view (what i call) ability to judge and examine.
Also i can’t work with underage people:)

(After all, I can just judge you skills from you portfolio)

I think this post is in a wrong category. Please someone (moderator) move to team project category

This thread should be moved to Volunteer work. Where are the moderators?