I am looking for someone to share in an adventure.

Hello, My name is Gary, I’m a hobbyist video-game developer with hopes of making a revolutionary video game to touch the hearts of millions and give people an escape to hide away in from this terrible reality we’re all forced and trapped into, blah, blah, blah. Haha, melodramatic and overused, I know, paraphrase that to better suit your outlook, if you will. As you can see from the images above, I’ve dabbled with blender and created a few assets, I then further edited them, and ruined them, so then I made a model of Steve from Minecraft, attempted to animate him, to no avail and now I’m in a rut. Not being a very capable artist kind stops all other aspects of development. This is where you may come in.

I don’t need just an artist, I’m rather searching for someone who is interested in game development, as an artist.
Someone serious but who can have a good time working. The game has little direction, story or plot, and definitely no determined art style, lol. I figure, that if I was going to have someone else in this project, it would be better to decide together what it would become. Some skills that would be somewhat necessary: Modeling, animating, texturing, etc.

I’m not sure at this stage whether or not the game will be free, if I find someone to work with and we create something original, probably not, and payment could be discussed before the game was released, and after the price of the game was settled, percentage cuts, etc.

I hope I was clear and straightforward enough, I’m kind of all over the place at the moment, but if you want to know more, or talk, well, you know what to do. Thanks for reading (if you did, if you didn’t (tl;dr is fo’ fools)).
Yeah, so I’ll potentially see you around. :slight_smile:

Very good game. But something unclear…

Have you found any one to help out yet?