Copy and Paste Mirror Axis for Pose, Does not Paste anything. Why?

I tried the Copy and Paste Mirror Axis Pose, But absolutely no Key Frame appears on my Dope Sheet Window. I don’t get it.

It doesn’t want to work with me.

I’m sure my All of my Z Axis’s are pointed forward with my X axis pointing Left.

But my problem isn’t that it’s not Mirroring properly. It’s just not Mirroring at all. Like it’s not inserting any Keyframes when I paste. I don’t get it.

Strange. Maybe you need to show us more details of how you’re trying to do it. It should be as simple as:

1. Select bone(s) to copy pose from
  2. ctrl-c, ctrl-c to copy pose
  3. shift-ctrl v to paste to the mirrored bone.

If auto keyframing is on, this should key the mirrored bone pose too.

Mind taking a look at my Rig? Your Example was as detailed as I could make it lol.

But I’m Trying to Mirror a Running Animation. I tried using the Add On Script Flip Animation in a Tutorial I watched but decided to stop using it because of the issue it had with new Blender’s 2.7 and 2.6. But anyways I think it may have something to do with my bone groups. I don’t really know, I’m confused so I’m just looking reasons.

I’m also going to remove the Script and see if that works.

Nope.

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/33437

Here’s my File.

If you’re willing to look at it I’d appreciate it.

I’m Simply Copying my Last Frame, Move my Green Bar to the 16th Frame, then I press CTRL - Shift - V

But it’s not cooperating.

OH WOOOOOOWWWW!

DAMN DUDE. I, FCKED UP!

I WAS DOING IT TOTALLY WRONG THE FIRST TIME…

I WAS HITTING THE RED RECORD BUTTON AND THE AUTMATIC KEY INSERTION BUTTON. BUT!!! I DIDN’T TURN IT OFF TO INSERT MY KEYFRAME… SMH. (I’m too Nooby)

Embarrassed… Well thank you for replying and helping.

It’ss all good now dude!

Oh Fck nvm. Now it’s acting stupid again… this is so annoying…

Ctrl Shift V is a feature in the 3Dview (copy and paste poses). It doesn’t work with keyframe cut-n-paste.

-LP

Omg dude, you just saved my life. I under stand this now.

I have to Copy my Original Pose then Paste it in a different area I want it to be. Then I Select the bones I want to be flipped and press CTRL - Shift - V (Paste X Flipped Pose) And Boom!

But I was confused because I thought it would Paste my Flipped Bones into my key Frame.

I think it would be better if it said; Flip Animation Bones, or sumthing like that. I’m beginner in Animation so I’m still in the process of learning.

But, hey thanks for the info! Now I’m 100% positive I got this!

Those little things can be confusing :slight_smile: I wasn’t thinking of you doing this in the Action editor. Glad you got it sorted.