x-men

how can create x-men sentinel skin transition effect?

Attach a sample clip please, so that we’d easily identify what kind of effect you are after.

she transfer to any one

Well, that’s fairly complex. I think first you should have the shots cam-tracked. After tracking you need a model with the shape of your actor. I would definitely start with a particle system on said model (emitter not rendered), particles animated with dynamic paint, maybe experiment with a displace modifier also defined by weight painting, which is again, animated with dynamic paint.
Then composite the whole thing together.
There’s a tutorial on blenderdiplom - http://blenderdiplom.com/en/tutorials/all-tutorials/417-tutorial-dynamic-paint-ball-intro.html
He uses dynamic paint for an effect of similar nature - you won’t need spheres, but different kind of geometry, but the basic principle of using dynamic paint can work for you as well.

i find this tutorial in modo

but how do it in blender
in originally do it in maya

What he does in that tutorial is the exact same thing I’ve told you. Creates an object (subdivided cube), creates a particle system on character object, sets subdivided cube as particles and uses something called particle modifier (and weight painting) to animate particles. In Blender we don’t have particle modifier, but we’re able to manipulate particles and geometry based on vertex weights.
So the best advice I can give you is to read my last comment thoroughly again, and learn about the different aspects of the workflow. It’s going to take a while, but after a bit of tweaking it should eventually work out.