where to render animation in cycles

Where can i render animation from cycles engine? there are 2400 frames to be rendered and i don’t want to spend $700 like one render farm offered me

And how do i render on GPU when there is no such a thing in blender (i’m suing mac computer)

How long does each frame take?
leaving your computer on for a month is always an option. If that’s too slow, recruit your friends.

I seem to recall a blender-specific render farm that appeared on the blender forums recently.

Now, here’s a rather sneaky thing if you are computer savvy:
There is a website called runnable.com
They provide root access to a linux computer. Admittedly, you only have command line access, hence the computer-savvyness.
Step 1:

• Install blender
    Step 2:
  • Find out blender’s command line commands to render (ie -f ### to render a frame, where ### is a frame-number, -o ### where ### is the output path)
    Step 3:
  • Run another script that monitors the output directory of the above and uploads the image to a FTP server. (how good is your bash scripting?)

Then you can leave it to sit for a while, and watch as frames upload to your directory. Bonus points if you have multiple rendering different parts of your scene.
In my experience, runnable virtual machines last about a month before they are wiped, and are mid-spec.

Here’s the problem with that method:
The runnable people probably don’t like people abusing their servers like this. They created that site for developing code, which normally executes on the seconds level, or maybe minutes, rarely hours. I suspect that if you set up one of their machines like this, it will eventually get your computers IP address banned from their site. This is just speculation though.

Another key consideration is: “economize!”

Like all render-engines, Cycles has its pros and its cons … and yet, it is not the only weapon that you have in your Blender arsenal. You have two (or three) rendering options: use them all, and composite.

Carefully work out in-advance the entire show, using “OpenGL Preview” rendering so that you “absolutely know” precisely what will and will not be required in-frame. Study the sequence carefully to see what is the cheapest and fastest way to get to where you want to go: for example, “that OpenGL ‘preview’” can itself be used to become(!) a large part of a finished sequence. Look for anything that is repeated: for example, if the camera doesn’t move, you need only one background-plate. The Star Of The Show must be lavished with makeup, so to speak, while the Extras don’t. And so on.

“The renderer” never “produces the entire shot that you eventually see.” Rather, it is used to build the various parts of it. (As the photographer, Ansel Adams, once put it: “the shot is captured in the camera, but it is made in the darkroom.”) This requires shot-by-shot planning, working from the Previews. With a lot of determined effort, you can drastically reduce render and shot-assembly time.

How do i render the animation with openGL

any tutorials?

First select your output file to wherever you want to save your animation frames. In the top left corner of the UI next to File click “Render” and a dropdown menu should appear. Click “OpenGL Render Animation”.