Baubles on Ice

So… I made this while I should’ve been studying for finals, but regardless, here is the picture. Please tell me what you think/what I should improve.

Edit: Fixed title.

The baubles look quite good, but the snow is a little off. I’d suggest looking at some reference images of snow to compare.

The snow looks like a pretty sweet ice material!

Sorry for long response time; but I’m curious as to what you’d suggest Xanderzoo. I completely agree with you that the snow is just a bit off, but I haven’t been able to find a way to get the volume that regular snowflakes have into blender. Any advice with regards to how to go about it would be appreciated :slight_smile:
Blenderd: Are you saying that I should use the ice as a snow material? Sorry, I’m sort of confused.

He’s saying that the material you have used (the one that the baubles are resting on) looks like ice rather than snow.

And i agree with him, It looks like a very photo-realistic frozen puddle of water.

You guys missed the snowflakes on the ice . . . they actually look pretty decent!

I thought they were falling from the sky

Oh wait, it is supposed to be ice…:o

blenderd: Yes it is, I seem to be unable to title properly… I think a rename is in order :P.