Star Wars Reclaimed Forgiveness - Blender Visual Effects And More

So as I promised last week here is the finished Star Wars Fan Film I created. I really hope you like it. Also I have included a quick “Breakdown” video as well to show the composited shots compared to the original back plate. So blender was used extensively in this for most of the modeling, rendering, rigging, etc. I also used After Effects to composite most of the CGI elements into the Live Action Plates. Reflow and Maya were used to simulate and render liquids.

With that said I love reflow, but they won’t make a plug-in unless more people are looking for it. WhaT I learned though is that I can export everything from blender into Maya and then export that to Reflow and render it out in may. As long as you make sure that you get the video aspect ratio correct theres not much to worry about. Blender was doing all the heavy lifting. It’s nice to know that maya and blender are very interchangeable.

Special Thanks to Jessada Sutthi for the Concept Designed head of a robot. Also Thanks to all other who helped make this short film happen.

• ~ FINAL CUT ~
  • ~ BREAKDOWN ~