FinD the right FPS ?

i try to find a good workflow.

When i do a animation and hit play to see the result, the fps rate of 24 is not reached in the 3d view.
To achieve the right movement i do a quik opengl render and use the images in the video editor with a speed control strip.

Now i know the right frame rate for every specific camera shot but how can i connect this information with the render frame rate ?. Is there any solution to make the changes in the dope sheet automatically?

Is your FPS rate in the 3D view in Red? If so your machine is not fast enough to run the animation in real time - just render it and it will be fine. If not check that the Frame Rate is correct and that you have no Time Mapping values set other than 100:100.

If this does not help - post a screen shot of the 3D view with the animation running, including you render menu pane.

Cheers. Clock

That just means that you cant play it back in realtime, render it as an animation with an encoding preset (I like mp4 with h264 preset) or however you prefer to encode animations and it will come out in whatever FPS you choose in the render settings panel over the entire frame selection.