Far Away Objects Not Appearing in Render

I’m working on an alley scene and I’m trying to add some buildings in the background. However, for some reason far away objects aren’t rendering. I had a similar problem earlier and I adjusted the focal point on the camera and it fixed it, but I don’t want to adjust it too much and risk problems with not being able to fit everything in it. I have environment lighting on and tried adjusting its values, so it shouldn’t be a lighting issue.
Thanks

In camera settings adjust the clip end distance

Yes. Every camera has a “clip begin” and a “clip end,” which together represents the inclusive range of distances-from-the-lens that this camera will “see.” Anything outside of this range “just isn’t there.”

Also consider that “the buildings in the background” could easily be done as a separate layer of information that is then composited into the finished result. The lighting needs of “the outside world” are usually very different from the closer-to-the-camera things that are often the main subject of the shot. It’s more difficult to try to get both of these things to balance in one render, than to simply do two (or more …) renders, then tweak-and-adjust them all together.