Rotate whole animation by 180 degrees - is it possible ?

Hello !

I’m stuck once again, this time with animation :slight_smile:

I have made animation inside Blender.
When I imported it to Unity, however, I saw that I completely missed direction by 180 degrees on Z axis. Model is facing wrong direction.

Is there an easy fix for this inside Blender ?

For example, can I just somehow rotate my model by 180 degrees and apply that new rotation on whole animation?

I had exactly the same problem with my zombie characters and I fixed it by rotating bones by 180 degrees on first frame and going back to model and applying new rotation.

However this doesn’t seem to work for my main character…

Here is an screenshot :

<- that’s how animation looks now

<- I need to keep everything in animation but rotate character by 180 degrees

Problem is - even if I rotate my character, animation will just rotate it back to first screenshot.

I also asked this same question on Blender Stack Exchange and to be honest I think that I have been more clear there, hopefully you guys don’t see this as spam (asking at both places), here’s the link : http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/21030/apply-new-rotation-and-location-to-entire-animation

So to sum up - I have animation that is facing wrong direction, I’m looking for an easy way to flip it so that it faces the other side.

Thank you !

Regards,
S. M.

Have tried converting all your animation keyframes to delta keyframes, then rotate your object to its new orientation

Hey, thanks for reply!
I completely overlooked my root bone which was hip bone.
I just removed rotation completely from hip bone and then recorded new rotation instead of the old one and I solved the issue while keeping all my animations for other bones!
I realized this moments after posting here.

I will check what you posted as well though, thank you!